Imagine one of Cajun's Wharf's banquet rooms as a site for your event. We have several different room accommodations and we hope that we can find the perfect setting for your group. Our rooms are great for Lunch or Dinner for Business meetings, Rehearsals, Receptions, Family Reunions and Class Reunions!
The Pontchartrain Room
The Pontchartrain Room will accommodate 200 people for a seated dinner or 350 people for a cocktail reception. If the entire room is required for less than 150 people, there will be a room fee charge of $200. If the number of people falls below 125 people, a $500 room fee will be charged.
The Louisiana Room
The Louisiana Room will accommodate 60 for a seated dinner and 100 for a cocktail reception.
Charles Krug room
This quaint wine room offers diners the feel of home with a table that seats 10.
Another of our wine rooms is the Sterling Room, which can comfortably accommodate up to 16 people.
The Beringer Room offers an intimate space for up to 20 people.
For information on the Pontchartrain and Louisiana Rooms, please contact Marilyn Green at 501-868-9298 or email@example.com
For all other room arrangements, please contact the Cajun's Wharf Management at 501-375-5351.
Parties of less than 30
The banquet rooms are designed for groups of 30 or more guests. If your group falls below 30, there will be a $50.00 room fee. If the group falls below 20, there will be a $200.00 room fee. If the group is a small party (5-19), additional fees will be added.
Minimum charge per person
We are vey flexible regarding your menu selections and specialize in creating personalized menus to suit your needs. However, the minimum charge per person is $23.95 for appetizer parties and $25.95 for dinner parties in our private banquet rooms. We also offer semi-private appetizer parties in the upstairs bar with the minimum charge of $18.95 per person. Additionally, all applicable sales taxes and 18% gratuity will be added to each billing.
Menu options for Parties of 35 guests or less
The entire restaurant menu is available to groups of 35 or less. Also, parties less than 35 guests, you may choose a set menu or a choice of three with a precount of each entree 72 hours prior to the event.
Customized Buffets for Parties of 35 or more guests
We will be happy to help customize a buffet just for your party of 35 or more guests. We require an exact head count at least 72 hours in advance. You will be billed for the number of your last head count, plus any additional guests that attend.
Separate checks are not available in the banquet rooms.
A non-refundable $200.00 deposit, applicable to your final bill, is required to reserve a banquet room. Bar service (cash or hosted) is available with a $50.00 bartender fee. When mailing the check, please include the date of the function on the payment so that we can ensure proper credit on the day of the event.
DJ or a band requires advanced approval. Cajun's Wharf does not offer PA equipment. PA equipment is available for rental through various local vendors.
The fine print
- The banquet rooms are designed for groups of 30 guests or more. Accomodations can be made for smaller groups.
- Minimum charge per person is $23.95 for appetizer parties and $25.95 for dinner parties. Applicable sales taxes and 18% gratuity will be added to each billing.
- Also, for parties less than 35 guests, you may choose a set menu or a choice of three with a precount 72 hours prior to the event.
- There will be a $1.50 per person plating fee for bringing in cakes/desserts of your own. We will be happy to make a cake/dessert for your event.
- For 35 or more guests, we will be happy to provide a buffet with a head count at least 72 hours in advance.
- Separate checks are not available in the banquet rooms.
- A non-refundable $200.00 deposit, applicable to your final bill, is required to reserve a banquet room.
- Bar service (cash or hosted) is available with a $50.00 bartender fee.
- DJ or a band requires advanced approval. PA equipment is available for rental through various local vendors.
- For non-profit (tax exempt) status parties, we require your tax exempt number in advance or we cannot comply with the exemption.
Cocktail parties and receptions
The following is a sampling of appetizer styled items that we offer in addition to our restaurant dinner menu.
Imported and Domestic Cheese, Fresh Fruit, and Rustic European Breads
Sliced Pork Tenderloin
Sliced Beef Tenderloin
Fried Crawfish Tails
Crabmeat and Wild Mushroom Cheesecake
35 person minimum
· Seafood gumbo
· Fried shrimp
· Fried catfish
· Grilled rosemary breast of chicken
· Cajun’s twice baked mashed potatoes
· Mixed vegetables
· Hush puppies
Harbor lights buffet
-Fresh vegetables and dip
-Assorted cheeses & crackers
-Grilled Cajun sausage
-Caesar salad (served tableside)
-Prime rib with horseradish sauce
-Acadian shrimp and linguini
-Cajun twice baked mashed potatoes
-Bread pudding or cheesecakeTea
11% Arkansas Sales Tax and 18% Gratuity are added to all parties.